2019-2020 CCBC General Meetings
Friday, October 11th
Guest Speaker - Ashleigh Edelstein
Ashleigh Edelstein is a licensed therapist for family and student wellness.
Her focus for our talk will be on teaching our children self compassion.
The lasting impact-
- Self-compassion won’t solve all your problems
- Helps build the resources to face your problems
- Essential, foundational tool in their toolbox
- Provides a solid foundation and sense of self
- Kids need this solid foundation to help them examine negative thought patterns or sit with difficult emotions
- Takes time, is a process
- Helps parents become collaborative problem solvers
- Take accountability piece as starting point to problem solve
See the calendar for more dates, times and speakers.
Can't wait to see you there!