Instructions for CCBC Website
Visit www.cedarcreekboosterclub.com to keep up to date with Cedar Creek Booster Club information and events throughout the year. On this site, you can see upcoming calendar events, buy school supplies, sign up to volunteer and much, much more. Here's what you need to do:
- Go to www.cedarcreekboosterclub.com
- Click on the Log In button or the Registration button.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information. Be sure to use the email address from the invitation Membership Toolkit that was emailed to you.
- Click "Verify My Email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for School Supplies, CCBC Membership, and EOY Staff Gifts.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com