Cedar Creek Elementary will celebrate Veterans Day on Monday, November 12th in the cafeteria, with a reception to follow in the Commons.
We have three special opportunities to honor CCE’s military family and friends:
1. Video Tribute Casting Call
Please invite local veterans to participate in a special video for the Veterans Day Program. Contact Tara Johnson (email@example.com) to arrange a time to be part of this video.
2. Veterans Wall
Every year we create a wall of Veterans’ photos to display on the butterfly garden windows. If you contributed a picture in previous years, we’ll post it! If you would like to submit a new picture, here’s how:
1) Please print a hard copy* (preferably 8 x 10) with the following information on the back:
* Name of Military Personnel
* Branch of Military
* Years Served
* Name of Related Student/s
* Other Pertinent Details (e.g. Served in Vietnam or Active Duty)
2) Deliver photos to the front office. You’ll find a Veterans Day folder to the right of the sign-in station.
The deadline to submit pictures is November 7th
*Please do not send originals. Pictures will be laminated for future use and are non-returnable.
For changes to existing pictures or other photo wall questions, please contact Tara Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Veterans Day Assembly and Reception Monday November 12th
Please save and share the date for this wonderful celebration of service for Cedar Creek families and local veterans:
Monday, November 12th at 8:00 a.m. in the CCE Cafeteria with a reception for Veterans in the Commons following the assembly.